Monday, October 20, 2008

First Haircut...sort of

I cut Alice's hair in the back so that it was all one length. Now it accentuates her round little noggin. I like it. A lot. Now when people mistake her for a boy, they won't mistake her for a SHAGGY boy :)

BEFORE:

Untitled

AFTER:

Untitled

The little handful of hair I cut off was so soft and fine that I actually hesitated throwing it away. That sudden attachment to something so seemingly insignificant caught me off guard. I wasn't sure what to do with it instead, but I was pretty sure NO ONE would, so I put it in the trash anyway. Now, every time I go into the bathroom I peek at the hair and remember how warm and soft it was when I first cut it off.

Sheesh. Being a mom sure makes you squishier and harder at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment