Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bobby's Sunday Summary

This week was a rather busy one, or maybe it just felt like a really busy one.  I have a project due on Tuesday.  It is essentially done, but I still need to finish testing it.  The real problem with that is that it takes well over an hour to test it each time, so it is rather time consuming to try and get anything done.

Yesterday we went to the temple.  It was a very long day, but a good one.  On the way down we heard a very interesting song on the radio.  It was from the “annoying music show” I am not sure how it was part of their valentines special, but it was Taco Bell’s Cannon



Susan will be posting to the blog some more of the musical fun we had on the way back though.

1 comment:

  1. I heard that same piece on NPR! There was one song in particular that I'd like to get my hands on (of course, I was post call and can't remember it now) so I could annoy anybody who irritated me. :)

    ReplyDelete