Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Still Catching Up

Bobby told you that my friend Julia came to visit, and he even showed you pictures of things we did WITH Julia, but failed to connect the two events. Here are a few pictures from that busy, but awfully fun, weekend.

Individual shots of all 5 of us in the car. I'm in the back seat, crammed between the two car seats. It's technically legal, and the kids absolutely love it, but it's not very comfy:

IMG_0860

IMG_0863

IMG_0859

IMG_0864

IMG_0865


The girls at Negangard pumpkin patch:
IMG_0886

We were trying to get a shot of just me and Julia but Alice kept popping in. She picks strange times to suddenly like getting her picture taken.


The boys at the patch:
IMG_0891

Bobby had Robert on his shoulders quite a bit. Robert kept grabbing Bobby's hair and burying his slobbery face in it with giggly gusto. That is the main reason that all of the picts Bobby took of us girls happen to be askew.

After the pumpkin patch, we painted our hallway. Julia went to pick up dinner (at Holy Land! Woo hoo!) and Alice begged to go with her. Unbelieveable. I had to take a picture of it.

IMG_0897



Then on Sunday, Robert wore his first fancy Sunday suit (thanks Evanses!):
IMG_0898


It was also the last time he would fit into this particular outfit. Oh well. It did whet my appetite for more "little man" clothes, though. I'm fashioning some Big Butt slacks for the boy now and dreaming of vests, little ties, and shiny shoes in our near future.

Julia left Sunday evening after a quick batch of raspberry coconut milk ice cream. Alice sobbed. We were all a little sad, but it was good she left when she did. I came down with some nasty gut bug the next day. Ugh. The coconut milk ice cream was an unfortunate casualty. Any thought of coconut flavor now makes me nauseous. Bye bye Thai curries and peanut sauce, but only for a while. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I love the outfit on Robert. It looks just as cute on him as it did on Will. I'm sorry he doesn't get to wear it much. I'll have to be on the lookout for more cute church clothes for him for Christmas or something :-)

    ReplyDelete