Sunday, November 6, 2011

Alice Answers the MEME

Alice's Answers:

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:

  1. Girly Girl
  2. Alice
  3. iyes (as spelled by Alice describing what Robert calls her)

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:

  1. Pajamas
  2. Tattoos (rub on that do not go away)
  3. Smile

THREE THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT:

  1. More princess dolls
  2. A real tiara (Daddy, there's more then three things I want)
  3. Grad-ma and Grand-pa at my birthday party (and a baby barbie disney princess baby doll)

THREE PEOPLE WHO YOU HOPE WILL DO THE MEME:

  1. Will
  2. Yikes I don't know

THREE THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT:

  1. Slept
  2. Listened to stories on my CD player
  3. looked at books

THREE PEOPLE YOU LAST TALKED TO ON THE PHONE:

  1. I don't know I never talked on the phone

THREE THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TOMORROW:

  1. Go to preschool
  2. Play with baby dolls
  3. Do everything I want

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:

  1. Punch
  2. Juice
  3. Water

THREE THINGS THAT MADE YOU SMILE TODAY:

  1. Thinking about a baby barbie disney princess doll
  2. Putting a baby on my head (she is currently doing it with her baby doll)
  3. Playing a drawing guessing game in primary.  Her teachers didn't guess it was her friend from preschool, even with a lot of hints.




No comments:

Post a Comment