We had a fun little playdate in the leaves yesterday. It was probably the last warm and dry day we'll see in a long, long time. Alice was our photographer.
This little sweetie is one month younger than Robert. Alice did her hair. I can't decide if I invite this cutie over more for me or for Alice, but we both have a great time with her.
Buddy had more fun pushing the rake into people than into the leaves.
Man, I need a haircut.
Robert asked nicely for another playdate with the car, so I let him in. Alice happened upon him just as he happened upon a piece of candy left behind. To his credit, he brought it straight to me, not entirely sure what it was.
Alice wanted to take a picture of someone in the leaf pile. Neither of the babies felt like it and I certainly wasn't up to it, so she decided on a self-portrait.
We raked and bagged all the leaves. A storm blew in overnight. Our lawn now looks more full of leaves than ever *sigh* but at least it's a temporary kind of futile "invisible progress" work. The trees will eventually run out of leaves to drop, unlike my sink and its dishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment