I can't describe what it felt like to see them do this together...something like joy and relief and surprise and wonder and fear that I might somehow destroy this moment by being there with a camera. Thankfully, the moment did not collapse, and I got to capture this snippet of friendship in pixels.
Sunday, April 24, 2016
Duet
Alice was giving Robert and James piano lessons this Saturday. The boys LOVED it. Alice loved it. Alice can't usually keep a beat. Robert's never really tried it before. But somehow, together, they managed to create this:
I can't describe what it felt like to see them do this together...something like joy and relief and surprise and wonder and fear that I might somehow destroy this moment by being there with a camera. Thankfully, the moment did not collapse, and I got to capture this snippet of friendship in pixels.
I can't describe what it felt like to see them do this together...something like joy and relief and surprise and wonder and fear that I might somehow destroy this moment by being there with a camera. Thankfully, the moment did not collapse, and I got to capture this snippet of friendship in pixels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of those wonderful, precious moments that make it all worthwhile.
ReplyDelete