"Dear Heavenly Father, thank thee for God and Jesus and all other superhero stuff. Keep us away from wolves and foxes and other creatures of the forest. Amen."
*************
The kids and I were enjoying some of the first popsicles of the season and I had forgotten how inexperienced Matthew is with them. He didn't know what the stick was for...just grabbed the middle of the popsicle in his chubby little fist. He got it after a while, but he was eating the thing so slowly that it was a tipping, disintegrating mess before my eyes. I said, "Here, Massyew, lemme help," and I took a bite off the top.
The look on his face!
He furrowed his brow, yanked his popsicle back, took a step towards me, put a single finger on my lips, and sternly cooed, "Nooooooo."
Okay, got it, you cute little cutey.
![]() |
| Up close and personal |


Love it! Don't mess with the popsicle, Mom.
ReplyDelete