I agree with Erin--Matthew looks the most like you. I can't see it exactly in your pictures, but when I see him I always think he has your eyes. The Evans genes are certainly dominant in all your kids, but you are in each of them for sure. They don't look exactly like Bobby, either. They look like both of you together.
Yes. I Alice in your school picture and the red vest picture reminds me of Robert for some reason.
ReplyDeleteYes. I Alice in your school picture and the red vest picture reminds me of Robert for some reason.
ReplyDeleteI think Matthew looks like you!
ReplyDeleteI think it's a mom thing. I don't think any of my kids look like me, but random people at the grocery store say they look just like me.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Erin--Matthew looks the most like you. I can't see it exactly in your pictures, but when I see him I always think he has your eyes. The Evans genes are certainly dominant in all your kids, but you are in each of them for sure. They don't look exactly like Bobby, either. They look like both of you together.
ReplyDelete