Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bobby's Sunday Summary

This week has been a busy one, or at least it felt like a busy one. The beginning of the week was fairly normal. I am finishing up a project at work so it was actually a little bit more laid back then normal. On Thursday Susan went to her conference. Got up at 4:45 to drop her off at her rides house. I tried to work from home that day, and I did get some things accomplished, but not nearly as much as I would have liked. I guess a lot of the time that Alice is playing on the floor in the middle of the day Susan will play with her. She was not too happy to sit on the floor and not have someone play with her. I gave up about half way through and spent most of my time concentrated on Alice.

On Friday I finally got the computer that I had requested when I was hired at Yahoo!. It is one of the MacBooks and we got some lovely pictures of Alice with the built in camera.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled






No comments:

Post a Comment