Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bobby's Sunday Summary

Life is starting to find a routine again.  It is not perfect, but we are starting to figure things out.  I rode my bike to work two days this past week.  The weather was great and right now it only takes me about 20min to do it.  Google Maps says it should take me 12 so I have some work to do to get into better shape, but that is partly why I am riding my bike to work.

We are still working through a long list of projects to do for the house, but slowly things are being checked off the list.  We also got a piano yesterday.  Well sort of.  We are provided a climate controlled storage area for the piano until its owners can find a home that they want to purchase.  Robert loves to play the piano, so expect to see many more videos of him soon, playing the piano.

Robert just woke up and I have a meeting in about 20 min so I think I will end here and no I am not riding my bike to Church, at least not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment