As for work it is going well too. At work I work on an open source project called Hadoop. Because it is open source it is almost like I have two different jobs. Or perhaps one job with two different sets of bureaucracy. Either way my life should get a lot easier soon as another member of my team and work, and myself have been made committers. What that means is that before this we had lots of responsibility and almost no authority to get what we want to do done. Now we have just as much responsibility, but a little bit more authority. It should make our lives less stressful.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Bobby's Sunday Summary
We are slowly making progress on setting up our house. We bought some new furniture yesterday. It should hopefully replace the cardboard boxes Susan and I have been using for nightstands, and let us not have to move chairs around the house so much when we want to eat in the dinning room. I am also making progress on fix it projects. Not too much to report there. Just doing more of the same, wrapping insulation around the duct work in the crawl space. We should may be doing more with lighting and some electrical in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment