I grew a social distancing beard when I started to work from home, mostly because I was too lazy to shave. It got to be a bit much so I shaved, but you can enjoy the pictures. A few months ago we also played around with an AI that can age you and add facial hair. It is interesting to see how well it did. Another time we went on vacation for over a week and I forgot my razor so I grew some hair then too. You can see me with all kinds of facial hair now. The kids' reactions to them are great.
Sunday, May 10, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








So interesting what facial hair is supposed to say about the bearer! Same good Bobby, same expression, but so many assumptions to be drawn from the different beards: Biker dude, religious fanatic, patriarch, and so many more.
ReplyDelete