Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bobby's Sunday Summary

Happy Mothers' Day.

Sort of. Last night Robert had a bad night. He had a lot of gas, then he pooped, and it was a big one, and for some reason he then decided that he didn't want to sleep any more. So Susan spent the first 2 hours of Mothers' Day staying up with a fussy baby. Then at around two she asked me to rock him back to sleep. I tried but he was still having some issues and would not stay asleep in his crib longer then 15 min, so we spent until 4 together in the recliner with him on my chest. Susan fed him a few more times. At 5:50, Alice decided to wake up. We spent an hour or so in bed as a family, no one really sleeping but everyone, except Alice exhausted. I was going to use this post to tell all of the wonderful things I love about Susan. But I think this shows enough of them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment