Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bobby's Sunday Summary

This week Alice has been sick, sort of. She got a shot this week and has reacted badly to it. She got a fever and has been irritable most of the time. This has not been that pleasant. On top of all of that her leg, where she got the shot, has really been hurting. She spent a day and a half not walking because she said that it hurt too much. She is fine now.

Robert has been getting bigger every day, and is starting to sleep more at night so we are all feeling a bit better because of that.

Saturday was a busy day. Alice was still feeling pained by her leg, so I had to cary her around a bit, but she started walking on it too. Susan had to work in the family history center in the morning and there was a baptism that afternoon, so I spent much of the morning filling the font. After I filled the font I took Alice grocery shopping. The we went home for lunch. Susan got home, we finished lunch and then it was time for me to head over to the baptism to put in hot water to the font and set up chairs. After the baptism my brother Bill invited us over to his house for dinner. It was very nice because we had not planned anything for dinner yet. Over all it was a long busy day, but a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment