This post is mostly going to be some videos of what happened this week. Some of the big news is Bob's first laugh.
It was similar to Alice's first laugh, Sorry the video of that is having some problems getting into a format that I can post here. For now it is very very fast. I will try and fix that soon.
Alice also had some bonding time with her brother. She loves to play this with mom, but she is now playing it with her brother.
It was similar to Alice's first laugh, Sorry the video of that is having some problems getting into a format that I can post here. For now it is very very fast. I will try and fix that soon.
Alice also had some bonding time with her brother. She loves to play this with mom, but she is now playing it with her brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment