Today's Haul
1 bag baby Asian greens and lettuces
1 bag curly leaf parsley
1 bag turnip greens
1 bunch green onions
1 bunch radishes
2 ears popcorn
They say you can cook the radishes and greens into something delicious. I'll try that this week.
I don't know how many times I've wished for fresh parsley or green onions to complete a fancy new recipe I'm testing. Now that I have fresh parsley and green onions, I can't find any recipes that call for them. Grrrr!
Turnip greens are great sauteed in a little oil and garlic.
The popcorn was a pleasant surprise. I may have to stop by the Moore Family Farm booth at the farmer's market this Saturday to stock up. I've been looking for something corn-y to send to friends and family for their birthdays...something soooooo Illinois.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment