This week has felt very long. I didn't do too much, but our family did a lot. Robert has been getting better with the potty training. Today he actually told his nursery teacher that he needed to use the bathroom. And he went all day without an accident several times. Our trick, we bribe him with candy. He gets one big treat if he says dry all day and another if he stays dry all night. He also gets small ones each time he uses the bathroom. I am sure it is not great for his teeth, but it is helping our sanity.
We had a very busy day yesterday. Alice had a birthday party with swimming. We all got to go swimming for a little while afterwards as a family. We also cleaned the church. I was very proud of Alice because she mopped the floor of both bathrooms we needed to clean all by herself. It was a good week, just very long.
We had a very busy day yesterday. Alice had a birthday party with swimming. We all got to go swimming for a little while afterwards as a family. We also cleaned the church. I was very proud of Alice because she mopped the floor of both bathrooms we needed to clean all by herself. It was a good week, just very long.
No comments:
Post a Comment