Monday, July 30, 2012

Making BoGah cute

I've heard that the emotional drain of adding a newborn to one's family can be abated somewhat by dressing said newborn in cute clothes. Cute clothes have never been a priority for me before, but with baby #3, I'm willing to try ANYTHING that might help me bond with him faster and truck through the zombie phase ASAP.

So, I jazzed up some newborn shirts with fabric scraps and tidbits of worn out kids' clothes. Here are the first few:




A few pairs of coordinating footy pants are in the works, too, with brightly-colored waistbands and maybe some appliques of their own. It's an easy project for 1-2 evenings at the serger. Who knows what the payoff will be, but I can't imagine that cuter clothes could hurt the situation, right?

1 comment:

  1. Those turned out really cute! Maybe I'll hire you out to do something like that for me ;)

    ReplyDelete