The fox took Agnes 6 days ago, then Edith 3 days ago. We're due for another fox strike tonight. Penny is locked away safely in her coop behind the new door. We'll see how this goes. Wish Penny luck.
Oh no! There was a point when I used to just say to the kids...circle of life...but something happened to me recently where I've gotten so sentimental, even about birds. I told Jason that he should get rid of all the nest in the yard because I just don't think I can deal with baby birds falling out of next this year. Foxes are beautiful but seriously stay away from the chickens!
Oh no! There was a point when I used to just say to the kids...circle of life...but something happened to me recently where I've gotten so sentimental, even about birds. I told Jason that he should get rid of all the nest in the yard because I just don't think I can deal with baby birds falling out of next this year. Foxes are beautiful but seriously stay away from the chickens!
ReplyDelete