Matthew's been getting up at 5:30 this week. The kids have been in and out of my room at night, too. I've gone to bed on time or early every night, but Bobby's out of town this week, so I'm "on call" 24-7. It's starting to wear me down :(
My garden makes me so happy! Harvesting only 90sqft of peas today is taking hours, though...interruptions, squabbles, snacks, potty needs, chickens pecking Matthew in the eye. For real?! Yes, for real. Technically, the hen pecked by his eye, but he reacted like she had torn off his face. I'm feeling kinda sub-human-tired today, so I may have sided with the chicken at first. I came to my senses and the chickens got an immediate time-out. Matthew wouldn't let me hold/comfort him because my hands were dirty from ripping out pea plants :(
So, I'm skipping the Relief Society activity tonight. I need some serious down time and an early bedtime.
*YAWN*
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment